Monday, December 3, 2007
In my 1st period class in am doing bad I did not get the grade I was expecting but I fell o.k. about that cause I am going to try to raise my grades. In my 2nd period class I am doing good I did get the grade I was expecting I feel very good about that. In intervention I am doing very bad I did not get the grade I was expecting I feel abd about that. In my 4th period class I am doing bad I did not get the grade I was expecting I feel bad about it. In my 5th period class I am doing bad I did not get the grade I was expecting I feel bad. In my 6th period class I am doing good I did get the grade I was expecting I feel very good about it. In my 7th period class I am doing good I did get the grade I was expecting I feel good about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment